Sunday, May 04, 2008

Mini Piggies

I love Pigs-In-A-Blanket. I love them even more when they're teenie-tiny. This is the basic way I fix them, but I have been known to add a strip of cheddar and a bit of jalapeño, too.


my image of this recipe, May 2008

2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
small package of cocktail smokies


Preheat oven to 375 (or the temperature given on the can of rolls).

Open the rolls and unroll them onto a cutting board.

Separate them along the precut lines.

Half each triangle. It's easier to start at the long end and work back to the point of the triangle.

Open the smokies and drain the liquid. Starting at the long end of each triangle, roll the smokie (and any other fixin's) into the crescent.

Bake according to directions on the can of rolls.

Enjoy!

my image of this recipe, May 2008

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails