Saturday, October 17, 2009

Experiment: Weekly Menu

Now that's I'm a Mama and full-time state employee, my time to plan and cook meals is definitely limited. A friend of mine suggested creating a weekly menu on the weekend so you can get everything you need and know ahead of time what you're making each night. Even though our son's not old enough to be a part of these meals yet, I thought it would be a good idea to get in the habit of creating these menus now. That way, when I do have to include him, it will be routine for me. Here's this week's menu. I will post the recipes as I make them each day.

Sunday
Shrimp Luncheon Dish & Green Bean Salad
Monday
Creamy Braising Greens Soup & Savory Smoked Gouda and Sun-dried Tomato Muffins
Tuesday
Sunday/Monday leftovers
Wednesday
Shrimp and Grits & Broccoli
Thursday
Pizza Bianca & Hearts of Palm Salad with Olives and Ham
Friday
Wednesday/Thursday leftovers
Saturday
Take-out

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails